Cottages of the Oustaou de Bourboul
The 3 cottages are located in an rustic & traditional house in Ardeche (the stones date from the 18th and 19th century) surrounded by a beautiful park full of trees.
The whole property is named "Oustaou de Bourboul", located in the town of Grospierres in the southern Ardeche.
The house actually consists of several houses added over time which results in an architectural ensemble full of charm and authenticity.
Its renovation kept the authenticity while improving comfort for guests.
Natural environment, close to the famous Ardèche river gorges and all its tributaries, its flora and fauna. Average summer temperature: 28 ° C.
Each cottage has its fully equipped kitchen ( fridge / freezer, oven, ceramic hob , dishwasher, microwave, etc ... )
- For cold times, a pellet wood stove is available to bring you cozy warmth .
- A double bedroom with queen size beds and linens (bedding, towels and bath),
- A bathroom equipped with Italian-style shower and sandbank - serviette.
- A cellphone dock, the Wi-Fi, a TV screen and a DVD player. Many books, comics, board games, DVDs ...
-Garden / private terrace planted with trees and protected from the sun, with garden furniture.
-Each cottage has its privative parking lot.
The collective services:
- Laundry with washing machine and tumble-dryer, board and iron are also at your disposal.
- Bikes available.
- A park with, a ping-pong table...
- And soon a magnificent swimming pool